Our classic Pamplona adventure. You’ve always dreamed of running with the bulls. If your dream didn’t include a brass band below your window at 4 a.m. then you’ve come to the right place. Spend 4 days exploring Pamplona with no less than 3 opportunities to run with the bulls. By day, experience the festival’s endless concerts, tapas bars, processions and parades. Had your fill? Hop in Spyns shuttle van or simply stroll back and enjoy a relaxing siesta in the air-conditioned comfort of your deluxe hotel room. Traveling with Spyns means letting our guides manage all the little details like a red scarf and sash waiting in your hotel room. You’ve traveled over land and sea to run with the bulls. We pick you up at the train station, get you settled at the hotel, and then it’s off to the fiesta. The perfect holiday.
- 4 days at Pamplona’s San Fermin festival and 3 chances to challenge the bulls
- Before you run, develop your strategy from our private balcony overlooking the most dangerous part of the bull run (the one you’ve always seen on the evening news)
- The world’s hardest to come by bullfighting tickets and VIP dinner after the fights
- Pick up a the Pamplona train, bus station or airport provided by our expert guides on-call, but far from on your back, throughout your stay
- Post bull-run breakfast at Pamplona’s oldest and, ahem, most established private club: the Nuevo Casino or Pamplona's new Bull Run Museum
- Dates: July 5-8, 6-9, 7-10, 8-11, 9-12, 10-13, 11-14, 12-15
- Deluxe starting from $2249/person; Premiere starting from $1789/person; Budget starting from $1595/person.
- All breakfasts and VIP breakfast after the bull run at the private Nuevo Casino (Pamplona's oldest club) or Pamplona's new Bull Run Museum
- Bullfighting tickets
- Private balcony to see the daily bull run on one morning of your tour
- VIP dinner at Restaurant Baluarte overlooking Pamplona's citadel and evening fireworks
- Pick up / Drop off at the Pamplona train station or airport
- Guides on call throughout your stay
- Spyns T-Shirt and the essential red scarf and sash