A twist on our classic 4-day Pamplona adventure, this tour is all about the fiesta. You’ve always dreamed of running with the bulls. If your dream didn’t include a brass band below your window at 4 a.m. then you’ve come to the right place. Spend 4 days exploring Pamplona with no less than 2 opportunities to run with the bulls. By day, experience the festival’s endless concerts, tapas bars, processions and parades. Had your fill? Hop in Spyns shuttle van or simply stroll back and enjoy a relaxing siesta in the air-conditioned comfort of your deluxe hotel room. Traveling with Spyns means letting our guides manage all the little details like a red scarf and sash waiting in your hotel room. You’ve travelled over land and sea to run with the bulls. We pick you up at the train station, get you settled at the hotel, and then it’s off to the fiesta. The perfect holiday.
- 4 days at Pamplona’s San Fermin festival and 2 chances to challenge the bulls
- Balcony to watch the exciting opening ceremony and bull run
- Before you run, develop your strategy from our private balcony overlooking the most dangerous part of the bull run (the one you’ve always seen on the evening news)
- Pick up a the Pamplona train, bus station or airport provided by our expert guides on-call, but far from on your back, throughout your stay
- Dates: July 5-8
- Deluxe starting from $1789/person; Premiere starting from $1469/person; Budget starting from $1269/person.
- 3 nights' hotel and hotel breakfasts
- Private balcony to see the July 6 Opening Ceremony
- Private balcony to watch a bull run one morning of your tour
- Pickup / Drop off at the Pamplona train station or airport
- Private walking tour of the bull run to plan your strategy
- Guides on call throughout your stay
- Spyns T-Shirt and the essential red scarf and sash